It’s only a week away! …till the actions! …………This year, I’m honoured to be invited by the Yachtweek to join Yachtweek Croatia as a brand ambassador. I’ve been waiting for this for at least half a year, and now it’s getting so close, no words can really describe the excitement I feel, especially that I will be travelling with 26 of my good friend! I hope you all will be looking forward to my Live feeds and posts from Croatia.
Here’s a sneak peak of some of the many things I have packed for Yachtweek Croatia.
- Floaters, floaters, floaters…! This is the most important thing on my To-Pack list! I have stocked up all kinds of floaters for the whole crew: Swan, flamingo, unicorn, Pegasus, floating couch, Pineapple, donut, almost everything you can think of J
- Flags – How can anyone go to Yachtweek without your country flags! Here’s a speak peek of all the flags I have bought for my crew: America, Australia, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Philippine, Russia, Serbia, Sweden, United Kingdom – That is 14 nations! We probably will be the most multi-national group in Yachtweek.
- Costumes – As a part of the Yachtweek tradition, the last day of the Yachtweek is Reggata Day! It is THE day when boat dresses up in their themed costumes and racing each other in the ocean! We are definitely aiming of the Best Costume Award! But I can’t tell you what we will be wearing yet =P
- White outfits – Loads of them. There will be a white party at Carpe Diem on Hvar island. However, you can just never go wrong with the white outfits during the Yachtweek. I have packed quite a few of them from Shein just to make sure I will have my options. I have got a few white sundresses packed in my suitcase from Boaime.
- Evening gown – This year is the 10th year anniversary for Yachtweek. There will be a special dinner hosted at Fort George on Vis Island. It is probably one of the most magnificent dinner spot you can possible picture and it’s a perfect location for a picturesque sunset dinner. Many couples book their weddings at that venue.
- Bikinis – I will need at least one set per day =) Can’t wait to try my anti-sensitive swimsuits from GRANA. (Use the code JESSIExGRANA, for a 10% discount on your purchase)
- Gym outfits – I’ve been quite obsessed with Stella McCartney x Adidas lately and I can’t wait to wear the full gear in Croatia. As a part of the 10th year anniversary celebration, Yachtweek is offering free yoga sessions in the mornings! How can I miss that! Go Yogis.
- Cameras – On top of the essential one -> Go Pro. I will bring my Canon SLR as well for capturing all the fun moments.
- Travel safe wallets – Giving that I will be out doing lots of outdoor activities and sports, having something that is waterproof and damage proof is very essential. Definitely need to bring my TruVirtu high performance wallet along for ahd accident and RFID protection, while being stylist at the same time! (Use the code 4evajessie, for a 15% discount on your purchase)
- Phone cases – 1) Waterproof phone cases from LifeProof – I definitely want to be safe than sorry, given that most of us will be using our phones for photos most of the time and we will be spending a lot of the time in the water! The last thing I want during this trip is to lose all the beautiful photos I have in my phone. 2) Sailor themed phone case from Richmond & Finch. (Use the code 4evajessie15, for a 15% discount on your purchase)
- Headsets – I’m going to bring my wireless headset from Sudio. (Use the code 4evajessie for a 15% discount on your purchase) Those are great when I go for runs. Furthermore, they can be used as noise reducers, giving that we have 12 people sleeping on one yacht, I have a feeling that I will be needing that every single night!
- Cross body bag – they are perfect for carrying my daily essentials and also the perfect size for going out in the evenings for casual dinners and parties.
- Scarf – It gets a little chilled at night in the Croatia although it is still summer there in the Mediterranean Sea. Scarfs are multi-functional as well – can fold them up and tie them around the neck as a variation of chocker, to you can also tie them in different ways to make them into a top or a skirt!
- Sneakers – comfort walking shoes are essentials. This summer is all about matching the vintage Adidas with trendy runway couture. Keep your foot happy, so you will feel less tired at end of the day =)
- Accessories – loads of floral head bands, hand bands, necklaces anything you can think of to fit into the Hawaii theme…
- Neck rest – I almost can’t travel without them for the long haul flights nowadays. The best way to kill times during the long haul flights is the sleep all the way through with my in-flight pills. A neck rest helps me to improve the quality of my sleep and often I feel recharged and refreshed after landing.
(A big thank you to all the mentioned sponsors above! and a super big thank you to Yachtweek for having me a Brand Ambassador! )